Architect Recruitment at City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited
City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited is a Housing Cooperative registered as a non bank financial institution, providing financial support for land purchase, building construction, home acquisition and improvement. As a cooperative, we are poised to be a home ownership actualization and investment society using the power of collective effort. We invest in the real estate sector as a priority by identifying investment and opportunities that can deliver sustainable return on investment (ROI) for our stakeholders.
City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited was established with the primary purpose of empowering members to be proud home owners and is registered under the cooperative law of Rivers state with registration number RS 30980. It is also registered with the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria as a housing cooperative.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Architect
- Consult with clients to determine requirements for structures
- Estimate materials, equipment, costs, and construction time
- Prepare, design, and structure specifications
- Prepare scaled drawings of project
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- HND/BSc in relevant discipline. Additional relevant qualification is an advantage
- Applicant must be resident in Port Harcourt
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org