Campaign Manager – Africa
CitizenGO is a global pro-life, pro-family, and pro-freedom grassroots organization with nearly 7 million members around the world. We manage a platform of online petitions and campaigns, working in 12 languages: German, French, Italian, English, Spanish, Hungarian, Croatian, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Russian and Slovak.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campaign Manager – Africa
- From a Christian understanding of society, we affirm the dignity of the human being. We try to influence international institutions and national governments throughout the world to defend and promote life, family, and freedom.
- The impact you can make as the Campaigns Manager for Africa is transformational: your mission will be to empower African non-profits and individuals to create positive social change, while growing CitizenGO into a premier organization in the field of conservative online activism in Africa.
- The Campaigns Manager for Africa, will manage and coordinate African campaigns and administrative tasks.
Main tasks will include:
- Planning and executing African campaigns for life, family, and freedom.
- Going offline: delivering signatures, hosting rallies, planning press conference, etc.
- Attending conferences and networking events in Africa and delivering small presentations related to CitizenGO and the campaigns we organize and promote.
- Setting up a non-profit entity for CitizenGO in Africa.
- Setting up and managing an African bank account.
- Misc. administrative tasks including handling donations, writing thank-you notes to donors, etc.
- You will report to the Campaign Director – English and the Campaign Director – Global.
- Based in Africa. Location flexible. Work will be done remotely.
- Compensation is competitive, and our organizational culture is results oriented.
- University degree in Marketing, Management, Government, Humanities, or a related field.
- Fluency in English.
- Comfortable with technology and learning new technology (Google Apps, Office, Social Networks, Marketing Apps…).
- Previous marketing, campaigning, or administrative experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in protecting and defending life, family and human rights.
- Commitment and courage to make things change. Problem solving attitude.
- Excellent organizational, project management and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player and be able to work remotely with a team.
- Ability to manage pressure, multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
- Candidates should be available to work 20 hours per week, but adjustments may be considered for the right candidate.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online