Full-TimeCustomer Relationship Officer, Lagos
VERNITECH CONSULTING LIMITED is an entrepreneur company, incorporated under the laws of Nigeria; we undertake Planning, Design and Project Engineering and Quality Services for small, medium and large scale engineering and construction projects for Oil industries as well as the Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies in Nigeria and beyond.
Job Title: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in related field of study.
- Must have completed the mandatory One Year National Youth Service Programme.
- Good Administrative and IT skills.
- An interest in, and aptitude for digital media.
- Good communications skill (both oral and written).
- Well organized and keen to learn/ability to use initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites.