Fitness Center Manager, Abuja
Xthaffers Outsourcing Limited, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitness Center Manager
- The individual shall be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day management of the Park’s fitness centre.
- Managing budgets
- Enhancing profitability by organising and delivering an appropriate range of fitness activities and programmes
- Keeping statistical and financial record
- Maintaining fitness equipments
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Maintaining customer service standards
- Undertaking administrative tasks
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies
- Performing other duties as and when assigned by the management
- Certificate in sports science, recreation or leisure studies, health management, physiology, life sciences, business or management.
- Related work experience as a part-time or seasonal coach, fitness instructor, recreation assistant or leisure/fitness centre attendant is needed.
- Must be physically fit.
- Should possess sound customer service, business, management, sales and marketing skills.
- Good problem solving, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills are also essential.
- First aid qualifications are beneficial.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com , using the job title as the subject.