Head, Marketing, Lagos
B. Adedipe Associates Limited – Our client, a leading Information and Communications Technology firm in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing
- Undertake marketing communications activities and planning
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Supervise content management for all digital and traditional marketing platforms
- Monitor and analyze market trends
- Identify target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Lead, conduct and manage all internal and external company events.
- Prepare and manage marketing plans and budgets
- Manage the production of promotional materials
- Study competitors’ products and services
- Produce reports to monitor results and presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
- Attend Tech shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Conduct market research/surveys to determine market requirements for existing and future products/concepts
- Expand and develop marketing platforms.
- Generating reports on ROIs and key performance metrics.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Collaborate with the sales function.
- Provide support to HR in planning specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the Marketing team.
- Monitor and enforce industry best practices within the organization.
- Lead generation.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- A minimum of a First Degree in related fields. Master’s Degree and professional certifications NIMN, CIM, CIPR will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8-10 years work experience and at least three (3) years of progressive management experience in a marketing role.
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate colleagues and inspire disparate stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills and solutions-oriented approach
- Good communication skills across all levels
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Age not more than 40 years
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact phone number (preferably a GSM number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org