IT Associate, Abuja
Sulfman Consulting Limited, is a steadfast and well-recognized provider of information security services and solutions in Technology Governance and Business Continuity. Our professionals have made a mark for themselves with highly satisfied clients and all of them who will be engaged in various assignments are highly certified with different industry recommended certifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Associate
- Playing a key role in the design, installations, testing and maintaining software systems before its implementation
- Responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resources
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Provide technical support in the use of hardware or software, and monitor projects for successful completion
- Setup and configure desktop computers and assign security level
- Install software and repair hardware.
- Serves as technical support unit
- Designs and produces complex reports
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems and implementing corrective action and procedures
- Researches and recommends system equipment upgrade
- Assist with technical projects
- Act as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving or initiating the resolution of problems and concern.
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas of Modifications
- Creating medical specification and test plans
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Investigating new technologies
- Degree in computer science, Electrical Electronics, Mathematics or Physics.
- Knowledge of computer system and technology.
- Organized approached to work.
- The ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Analytical and creative approach to problems.
- Business Skills and commercial awareness.
- Awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
- Ability to work with team.
- Ability to learn new skills and technology quickly.
- Career motivation and willingness to continue to further your knowledge skills.
- Ability to multitask and think on your feet.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: Damilol.O@sulfman.com