Key Account Manager, Lagos
DealDey – Launched in March 2011, DealDey features a daily deal on the best things to do, see, eat, and buy in Lagos and Abuja. DealDey is an easy and fun way to get fantastic deals on great experiences. At DealDey we support local businesses and in return they support consumers with good savings! We want to create a “Win-Win” scenario each and every day for local merchants who want to attract new customers, and consumers who want to save money and take advantage great services and activities in their own city.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Purpose of the Job
- The role is responsible for discovering and pursuing new merchant prospects and maintaining merchant satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new merchants to sign on through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- On-board new merchants to the platform
- Continuously encourage merchants to upload deals to the website.
- Advice merchants on things they can do to improve the success of their deals.
- Prepare periodic reports with sales and financial data.
- Negotiate/sign-on merchants and handle complaints or objections.
- Participate in formal and informal sales strategy development with team members.
- Provide feedback on merchant issues to line manager and team members to help improve efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop strategies to improve overall sales figures.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of two years graduate experience
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Selling Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning & Organisation Skills
- Time Management
- People Management
Key Performance Indicators:
- % of Merchants satisfied with our services
- Number of new merchants signed on
- Percentage of registered merchants with live deals/ promos
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume with a detailed cover letter to: email@example.com using ‘Key Account Manager’ as the email subject.
- Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed.
- This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.