Loan and Savings Officer, Rivers
City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited is a Housing Cooperative registered as a non bank financial institution, providing financial support for land purchase, building construction, home acquisition and improvement. As a cooperative, we are poised to be a home ownership actualization and investment society using the power of collective effort. We invest in the real estate sector as a priority by identifying investment and opportunities that can deliver sustainable return on investment (ROI) for our stakeholders.
City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited was established with the primary purpose of empowering members to be proud home owners and is registered under the cooperative law of Rivers state with registration number RS 30980. It is also registered with the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria as a housing cooperative.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Loan and Savings Officer
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Recruiting members for the cooperative program
- Consistently meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly and annual sales activity goals
- Closing prospective customers using working knowledge of our product lines
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell customers
- Handling inquiries about product, pricing, order expediting and customer relations
- Customer focused selling, communication and objection handling
- Providing professional, courteous, and efficient customer service to all customers
- Increasing sales through account planning and expansion of existing accounts
- Creating Business Development Plans including prospective target customers, market assessments, and sales plans for transition
- Preparing and presenting sales presentations, business proposals and client reports to clients and company stakeholders.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
Qualifications & Requirements
- OND/HND/B.Sc in related discipline
- Must have excellent negotiation and cross-selling skills
- Candidate must have a minimum of two years sales experience.
- Candidates must be resident in Port Harcourt
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com