Magazine Editor, Rivers
City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited is a Housing Cooperative registered as a non bank financial institution, providing financial support for land purchase, building construction, home acquisition and improvement. As a cooperative, we are poised to be a home ownership actualization and investment society using the power of collective effort. We invest in the real estate sector as a priority by identifying investment and opportunities that can deliver sustainable return on investment (ROI) for our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Magazine Editor
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication’s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
- Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and emphasis of developing news stories
- OND/HND/BSc in related discipline
- Applicant must be resident in Port Harcourt
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com