Network Management Center Engineer
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. As a way of partnering with organizations, Our Client is an House hold name in the Internet provider business. As a matter of expansion, our Client has engaged us to recruit Network Management Center Engineer.
The aim is to provide first and second level support on all products and services. To configure, monitor and manage the Company Content Delivery Network, to ensure maximum service availability to external and internal customers by providing efficient operations and maintenance support.
Perform network surveillance 24/7, respond to network‐reported and customer‐reported problems and manage problem resolution using network monitoring/management tools. Take ownership to ensure that all problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Escalate problems to third level support (Problem management team) where these cannot be resolved within the Network Operations Centre (NOC).
• Perform general “system administration” tasks on all elements of the network.
• Perform documented network configuration procedures.
• Pro‐actively monitor network and system performance. Analyze traffic data and trends and escalate areas of concern to officer on duty
• Through pro‐active and systematic review, discover problem areas which could negatively impact system performance or customer satisfaction.
• Provide scheduled and on‐demand traffic analysis reports.
• Maintains inventory of equipment acquisitions, installations, designs, and modifications.
• Generate weekly and monthly reports on diesel delivery/consumption and Monitor generator capacity and mileage.
• Monitors the Network Monitoring System and responds to and addresses system generated alerts as needed
• Monitors and ensures the stability of the network infrastructure hosting Network Monitoring System
• Facilities maintenance (monitoring and management of air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage, running health and safety and housekeeping checks at Company POPs).
• Optimizes Company network performance and clients service delivery meeting
QOC metrics per client S LA’s
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
BSc/HND in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related Course.
• 2+ years’ experience as network engineer preferable in an ISP/Telecom environment.
• Self‐motivated and capable of working in a cross‐functional team. o Clear written and verbal communication skills, good telephone manner.
o Practical, accurate and precise.
• Good knowledge of enterprise‐class IP infrastructure (routers/switches/firewalls).
• Experience of network management.
• Good knowledge of networking equipment administration.
• Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification.
• Confident in MS office applications (particularly Excel).
• Able to work on a 24/7 shift Rotation and available for weekend/public holiday
• Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the technical requirements
• Solid troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency
• This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job‐related instructions to perform
Send CV to My360Career1@gmail.com