Nursery and Early Years Teacher (NEYT), Imo
Sunstells International Montessori School is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in owerri, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Nursery and Early Years Teacher (NEYT)
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced EYFS teacher to join our committed staff team.
- We are looking for an outstanding early years practitioner who believes in the potential of all children.
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
- The candidate should also be committed to working in close partnership with parents.
- Must possess at least 4 years EYFS teaching experience.
- Qualified documented Certification / Diploma in British & Montessori Educational curriculum.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (BSc.), a certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching early years.
- Must be computer proficient.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications including comprehensive CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org