Paid Internship at UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) Lekki, Lagos
UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) is a Lagos based Institute that specializes in web, digital designs, mobile applications and digital media education. We are a registered ICT firm with Training Centres in Lagos – Egbeda/Alimosho, Yaba (coming soon, Victoria Island training Centre).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paid Internship
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- UMS Training Hub is a young and vibrantly developing organization with a team of dedicated professionals
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organization.
- This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Ultra Media Solutions is looking for interns with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Applicants should have the ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources.
- Applicants should have the ability to perform tasks such as operating systems and application software installations and Upgrades, as well as virus protection and eradication.
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Web Design and Development
- Graphics Designs
- 3D Animations
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile App Development
- Digital Media Marketing & Management
- PLUS Entertainment Professions (Music Video &Film Making, Audio Production etc)
Location of Applicants:
- Our new office location is in Lekki Ajah Axis of Lagos metropolis (in addition to our Ikeja and Egbeda offices) and so applicants should be resident of this areas – Lekki, Ajah, VI, Ikoyi, Eti-Osa, and island environment
Benefits of Internship
- A paid internship position for successful candidates. Note that you will be given a thorough (2) weeks of intensive organization training as well as career-path mentorship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- With 3 training centers/offices in Lagos – Ikeja, Egbeda and Lekki, you have flexible options of working from location closer to you
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Information Technology Support Internship
- Application materials will not be considered without a cover letter, resume and completed internship application.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.