Quantity Surveyor, Rivers
City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited is a Housing Cooperative registered as a non bank financial institution, providing financial support for land purchase, building construction, home acquisition and improvement. As a cooperative, we are poised to be a home ownership actualization and investment society using the power of collective effort. We invest in the real estate sector as a priority by identifying investment and opportunities that can deliver sustainable return on investment (ROI) for our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- As a quantity surveyor you will be required to be involved in all projects of City Core and its partner companies
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Undertake cost analysis for all projects.
- Assist in establishing client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control;
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Prepare scheme designs with costing, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works;
- Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings;
- Deal with planning applications and advise on property legislation and building regulations;
- Instruct on construction design and management regulations;
- Carry out feasibility studies;
- HND/BSc in Quantity Surveying. Additional relevant qualification is an advantage
- Applicant must be resident in Port Harcourt
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com