Recruitment Analyst at HRLeverage
Job Title: Recruitment Analyst
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. As a way of partnering with organizations, Our Client is an House hold name hospitality sector. As a matter of expansion, our Client has engaged us to recruit Recruitment Analyst . The recruitment analyst must have outsourcing background and must have worked in consulting industry where there is mass recruitment. He/she will assist in implementing an effective and efficient end –to-end recruitment process i.e. from attracting to on-boarding the best-fit people to fill company needs. This role requires that the successful candidate develops dynamic recruitment plans; employs both conventional and unconventional sourcing strategies and resources; as well as develops new, creative recruiting ideas. The individual has to accomplish the defined recruitment cycle time, ensure a consistent pipeline of quality job applicants and keep all recruitment costs within the recruitment budget.
• Timely hire of quality candidates
• Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, screening of applications, scheduling interviews, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and requesting managers/departments) including the recruitment administration
• Manage posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
• Develop a steady pool of quality internal and external talents
• Explore new recruitment channels and give recommendations to the Recruitment Manager
• Preparation of weekly manpower report and quarterly recruitment plan
• Coordinate the conduct of orientation and induction for new hires
• Prompt setting of new hires on the attendance system and provision of all appropriate work tools upon resumption
• Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
• Get involved in both HR department and Company –wide innovative initiatives
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as meet deadlines.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
• Proven skills in database management and record keeping
• Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• General knowledge of Nigeria employment laws and practices.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Gather and analyze information skillfully.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
• Attention to Details
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A BSc Degree in relevant degree is required (an HR certification is an added advantage)
• 4 years HR recruiter experience with at least 3 years as a recruiter in a foremost outsourcing firm
Send CV to My360Career1@gmail.com