Sales and Marketing Executive, Lagos
Hotel Ibis Nigeria – We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 240,000 hospitality experts who share the same passion. Welcoming people. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,100 addresses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives monthly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. Generating proposals, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contracts, customer correspondence).
- Able to support hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Make sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account.
- Attend all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Target key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- A University Degree or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar job position.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with ‘Sales and Marketing Executive’ as subject of the mail.