Sales Officer in Micro finance Bank in Lagos
Job Title: Sales Officer
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. As a way of partnering with organizations, Our Client is a major Micro finance Bank in Lagos and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution. As a matter of expansion, our Client has engaged us to recruit Sales Officers. The Sales officer works in the following local government areas : Kosofe, Shomolu and ikeja by actively selling of financial products to mostly informal potential customers such as traders, home stores or other public places.
• Build consciousness for the banks financial products
• Direct and ensure compliance to all sale objectives
• Lunch the bankable fund into commercial bank as prescribed.
• Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues
• Ensure best application of all sales tools and resources.
• Documents all records of sales activities and provide updates as required.
• Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
• Manage all underwriting progression
• Develops new business prospects in specific geographic areas
• Solicit business, authorize loans, and direct the investment of funds, always
• Advise a client on whether to buy certain types of stocks, bonds and mutual funds
• Engage in presentations on financial services to groups in order to attract new clients
• Prepare forms for agreements
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Diploma holder/OND ( Very smart and Trainable SSCE can also apply.)
• Students on SIWES/IT can apply provided they can at least up to 6 month
• Extrovert and confident person
• Trainable person
Send CV to My360Career1@gmail.com