Scrum Master/Head of Products, Lagos
TDI Global – Our client, is a Financial company in Nigeria with their eyes for the top. The company is recruiting highly competent, experienced and result-oriented professionals to join its pioneer team. They are Driven by core values of teamwork, innovation, mutual respect, professionalism, and performance driven. This position will provide vibrant career opportunities and offer very competitive remunerations and unparalleled job satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master/Head of Products
- As the head digital products in the organisation, you will be involved in partnering with the Chief Development Officer and Digital Leadership Team to develop effective product strategies, visions and execution plans with a mission to shape and deliver digital products that transform customer experiences
- You will deploy relevant tools to develop customer journeys to develop digital products and define measurable objectives to gain market share, maximize profitability and/or increase customer satisfaction through customer-centered digital experiences
- You will play an important role leading Product Owners and cross-functional product teams through the process of designing and delivering digital solutions that solve business problems and capture opportunities, ensuring both creativity and relevance
- You will lead innovation in product sales, customer loyalty and retention and think creatively to deliver first class digital solutions that create rapid impact
- In your role as product lead you will prepare and present product visions and proposals to the leadership team and wider organization – outlining how new business opportunities are expected to promote business growth and profitability in line with client’s strategic goals
- You will display dynamic leadership working with partners throughout the organization and leading product teams focused on innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, growth and success
- You will nurture top talent, networks and partners – identifying and building relationships with candidates for key open positions and future positions created by growth
- Deep experience in digital product development and marketing ideally in an e-commerce and/or digital travel environment
- Experience with Creative Designing, quality Consumer Products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Demonstrates thought leadership and is able to influence at all levels in the organization
- Must have a well-rounded user-centered product portfolio that spans retail banking, e-commerce and telecoms
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and analytics
- Knowledge of Lead and Agile software development processes
- Compensation package is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online