Support Engineer Recruitment at HRLeverage
Job Title: Support Engineer
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. As a way of partnering with organizations, Our Client is an House hold name in the Internet provider business. As a matter of expansion, our Client has engaged us to recruit Support Engineer.
1. Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
2. Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
3. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
4. Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
5. Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
6. Escalate cases to another unit to and follow up on the case.
7. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
1- Report to the Head of Department.
2- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner
3- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his colleagues.
4- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
5- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by his Manager.
6- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Preferred BSC (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
CCNA is preferred.
MCP is preferred.
A previous experience in support or IT department
Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory
SKILLS: 1- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
2- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
3- Basic RF knowledge.
4- Ability to resolve problems remotely
5- IT Skills
6. Interpersonal relationship.
7. Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
9. Communications skills, both verbal and written.
Send CV to My360Career1@gmail.com