Vacancies at Patrioni Limited, Publishers of Hallmark Newspaper, June 2017
Patrioni Limited, Publishers of Hallmark Newspaper is located in Ibafo, Ogun. Our company is mainly into Media Communication, Newspapers and offering Newspaper, Newspaper Publishing.
an immediate opening for the below vacant position:
Job Title: Online Editor
- The Online Editor will be responsible for overseeing and leading our online journalism effort.
- He will also be responsible for guiding media content, building our audience and take our philosophy to the next level.
- He must have the ability to multi-task and have a passion for excellence in social media and digital journalism.
- BA/B.Sc in related fields
- Strong news judgment, editing skills, experience with a CMS, Photoshop and the ability to edit multi-media files are attributes needed to be successful.
- Between the ages of 30 to 45 years.
Job Title: Freelance Reporter
Locations: Port Harcourt, Uyo
Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Covering news events, writing stories, generating enterprising and relevant story ideas from the states.
- Presenting well-documented stories in an interesting manner while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and accuracy, sometimes covering stories under difficult work and weather conditions, doing whatever is necessary (within ethical guidelines) to obtain a story.
- Two to five years of experience as a news reporter. BA/B.Sc in related fields.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- To design and lay pages of the various titles under the Hallmark stable, this would include newspaper, book and invitation card designs.
- The graphic artist would be required to show initiative, creativity and passion for aesthetic quality.
- Candidate with ability to publish.
Job Title: Reporters – Money Market, Capital Market and IT
- The reporter would be expected to have a vast and deep knowledge and understanding of the beat.
- The person would be expected to run a daily beat route and gather all critical information that emerge from the beat on a daily basis.
- The reporter would be expected to have adequate writing skills to produce weekly magazine style copy and conduct weekly interviews in a publishable state.
- The reporter would also be required to have a flair for figures and be able to interpret, analyze and communicate data to a lay public in an intelligible manner. Knowledge and competence in the use of Microsoft Excel would be an added advantage.
- Submit publishable interviews, news, and feature stories on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Possess 2-3years’ cognate working experience as a reporter
- MS Word literate (with Excel skills as an added advantage)
- Proven skills in reporting business, finance or IT
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
Business Hallmark Newspaper,
Riverview Estate, Km 12, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,
Isheri North, After OPIC Bus Stop,