Vacancy for Marketing Officer, Graphic Artist/Illustrator & Editors
In response to expansion, a market leader in its field requires the services of competent, resourceful and result-oriented personnel to fill the following vacancies:
Manage all marketing activities to ensure that set objectives are clearly met. Develop marketing plans that will lead to incremental sales.
- The candidate must possess a first degree with an experience in online marketing as a plus
- Ability to co-ordinate a team on an event is desirable
- Having a minimum of 3 years in corporate / institutional sales and marketing with a track record for meeting set target
The successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
GRAPHIC ARTIST / ILLUSTRATOR
- HND/B.A in Fine or Graphic Arts
- Must possess skilled ability to draw human figures and other environmental objects
- Skillful in the use of design softwares i.e. CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Maya 3D skills desirable
EDITORS (Humanities, Sciences)
- Assessment of Manuscripts
- Editing of Manuscripts
- Page planning of publications
- Resizing and re-planng of existing story books
B.A/B.Sc. in humanities and sciences with a minimum of 3 years working experience as editor must have flares for writing.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s via email to email@example.com using position title as heading within 2 weeks of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.