Web Administrator at ICA
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people
involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
Job Title: Web Administrator
- Excellent knowledge of sending newsletter through Mail Chip.
- Must be able to maintain a cohesive design for our organization’s website and increase its online marketing presence.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of website design practices and should keep up with trends in website marketing, including social media networking strategies.
- Must be able to publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to existing and potential existing customers.
- You must have knowledge of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to our website.
- Also have strong communication skills and an up-to-date awareness of website marketing techniques.
How to Apply
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please send your written application with curriculum vitae to the:
NOTE: PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND CURRICULUM VITAE ONLY, DO NOT MAKE PHONE CALL